Friday, May 6, 2011

T. Mills

T. Mills is a single man band group, his full name is Travis Tatum Mills and he is 22 years old. He is from riverside CA. He forms his music by his influences: Blink-182, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, The Dream; Rusko and Wiz Khalifa. In 2010 he released his album "Ready, Fire, Aim" with uprising records and he performed on the warped tour and Bamboozle.
His only album is Ready, Fire, Aim. and he has an EP Finders keepers, which both were in 2010.
There isn't much more information on T. Mills right now because he is kind of new to the whole music thing, he is pretty good though, I like this music. He is nice to listen to, My favorite song by him is "I live High", I think that its pretty catchy, then again I think all songs I listen to are, other wise I would not really listen to them all that much. :]

"T. Mills." Wikipedia, the Free Encyclopedia. Web. 06 May 2011. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._Mills.
 
http://claritystar.com/2011/04/11/music-mania-monday-t-mills/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment