Sunday, April 10, 2011

Jeffree Star

Jeffree Star [Jeffrey Lynn Steininger]
He was born in November, 15th 1986.
Jeffree is a model, designer, make-up artist, DJ and a singer/song writer.
He lives in Los Angeles and his popularity started on the Internet, mostly myspace then Tila Tequila.
He calls him self "Queen of the Internet" and "Queen on the Beautifuls".

Jeffree Star has many songs. Some being :
  • Beauty killer
  • lollipop Luxury
  • Picture Perfect
  • Miss Boom box
  • So Fierce
  • I'm In Love With A Killer
  • The Size Of your boat
  • Blush
My opinion on Jeffree Star is :

  He is simply talented in music, he does not care what other people think, and he will do what he wants to do. He is very unique and a cross dresser. He has a unique way of wearing his make up and his clothes along with his hair. I love a lot of his songs, they are catchy and I like that particular style of music. He is one of my favorite singers just for the simple fact of him being very different, which makes him very awesome to me. He is one of a kind! :]

http://www.mp3boo.com/download-mp3/blood-on-the-dance-floor-inject-me-sweetly-feat-jeffree-star.htm 


No comments:

Post a Comment